[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/14846108/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1717616/custom-color/ffdb40″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Elsie Escobar has been podcasting for more than 13 years. She’s an inductee to the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame and is a leading woman in the podcast space advocating for independent podcasters.
She’s a rockstar podcast producer & co-host of two shows about podcasting: The Feed – The Official Libsyn Podcast and She Podcasts, the podcast for women about podcasting and new media from the woman’s point of view which has the largest woman only Facebook Group for women podcasts-
- Elsie’s Yoga Class Podcast —> Where did this idea come from? When did you know podcasting was the place for you? (downloaded 4+Million times! Woot)
- On your website I found this very powerful statement, I’m assuming you wrote about yourself. It says: “I’m currently the only female pundit in the podcasting space with expert insight into indie podcasters impact, influence, and power.”
- First off… what does this mean?
- Secondly..how does it feel for you to write that statement? I love that you’re owning your power with your words and your voice.
- Advice for women who are getting started in the podcasting world? Or, perhaps have been podcasting for a while, but are still feeling like they can’t really open up or be themselves in front of the mic?
- What Motivates you?